top of page
- Mar 01, 12:00 PM CSTWichita - Advanced Learning Library, 711 West 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67203, USAPresented by Laura Schmidt of SippTech.
- Tue 21 Feb21TueFebASCE Kansas Joint Dinner/Atchison - Farrell Academic CenterFeb 21, 6:00 PMAtchison - Farrell Academic Center, 1020 N 2nd St, Atchison, KS 66002Students of the ASCE Student Chapters and members of the Kansas Section are welcomed to join us in Atchison for the Joint Dinner Program featuring the announcement of the ASCE Section award winners and a presentation on the KC Levees project by Scott Mensing, PE and Jared Mewmaw, PE.
- Wed 15 Feb15WedFebASCE Updates/Topeka - ESOB 4th FloorFeb 15, 12:00 PM CSTTopeka - ESOB 4th Floor, 700 SW Harrison, Topeka, KS 66603Come learn about current happenings occurring with ASCE. Our ASCE Governor Jennifer Jacka-Taylor will be presenting and she will be joined by Kansas Section President Daniel Schrant. Hope to see you there to get you caught up with ASCE events and some good food.
- Wed 01 Feb01WedFebASCE Updates/Wichita - Advanced Learning LibraryFeb 01, 12:00 PM CSTWichita - Advanced Learning Library, 711 West 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67203Come learn about current happenings occurring with ASCE. Our ASCE Governor Jennifer Jacka-Taylor will be presenting, and she will be joined by Kansas Section President Daniel Schrant.
- Jan 11, 12:00 PMWichita - Farm Credit Building, 245 N Waco Ave, Wichita, KS 67202, USAAgadez is the largest AF military troop construction project building a base in the middle of Niger. Presented by Major Paul Weskalnies - USAF Operations Flight Commander, 22nd CES
- Dec 07, 2022, 12:00 PMWichita - Advanced Learning Library, 711 West 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67203Presented by Chris Bortz, Assistant Bureau Chief in the Bureau of Transportation Safety at KDOT.
- Wed 16 Nov16WedNovContech Plant Tour/Contech - TopekaNov 16, 2022, 12:00 PMContech - Topeka, 2707 NE Seward Ave, Topeka, KS 66616, USAJoin us for a tour of Contech in Topeka. Please bring your PPE including your safety glasses, closed toe shoes, hard hat and vest. Contech may have a few extra, but your personal equipment would be preferred.
- Fri 04 Nov04FriNovASCE Day/Wichita / Topeka / ManhattanNov 04, 2022, 7:00 AM – Nov 05, 2022, 8:00 AMWichita / Topeka / ManhattanJoin ASCE for a coffee and social time on ASCE's dime. Life members, current members and anyone looking to become a member is welcome.
- Thu 03 Nov03ThuNovWichita Adopt-A-Highway/AJ's at the AlleyNov 03, 2022, 5:30 PMAJ's at the Alley, 11413 E 13th St N, Wichita, KS 67206, USA
- Nov 02, 2022, 12:00 PMAdvanced Learning Library, 711 West 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67203Please join us for a roundtable discussion featuring representatives from the City of Wichita, Sedgwick County, AT&T and Evergy as they the educate and inform us about the design, construction, coordination and accommodation of public utilities.
- Oct 12, 2022, 12:00 PMAdvanced Learning Library, 711 West 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67203, USA
- Sat 10 Sep10SatSepSection & KU Chapter Adopt a Highway/Topeka, KSSep 10, 2022, 10:00 AMTopeka, KS
- Wed 07 Sep07WedSepCity of Andover Tornado Response Efforts/Advanced Learning LibrarySep 07, 2022, 12:00 PMAdvanced Learning Library, 711 West 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67203, USAThe recent Andover tornado reminds us all that life can change in a matter of minutes. Come listen to Rick Lanzrath, Director of Public Works & Utilities for the City of Andover, present on the role of Public Works in the tornado response effort.
- Thu 28 Jul28ThuJulKansasCEcon/Drury Plaza HotelJul 28, 2022, 8:30 AMDrury Plaza Hotel, 400 W Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
bottom of page